Troublemaker Gym is a no non-sense boxing gym in Denver, CO. for fighters and athletes from all backgrounds. Whether you are someone seeking fitness or a competitive athlete , boxing is hands down the best workout available. Drop pounds, get toned, gain confidence, and learn the science of striking at our Denver boxing gym!
ABOUT COACH PEDRO BACA
If you are interested in becoming a champion boxer or simply looking to get in shape, Coach Pedro Baca is the trainer for you. Baca has been involved in the sport for over 40 years. For the last 16 years, Baca has been coaching & training professional and amateur boxers at the local, regional, and national USA Boxing levels. He trained and worked with fighters from two Olympic Training Centers, Squaw Valley, California and Colorado Springs. Baca trained alongside and helped prepare world champion Wilfredo Gomez of San Juan, Puerto Rico and Azuma Nelson of Ghana, Africa for "winning" world title bouts. In addition, Baca studied nutrition and group training at the University of New Mexico.
MORE VIDEOS COMING SOON!
Serving Amateur and Professional Boxers
* Special Program for Kids 10 to 14 years of Age
PERSONAL: STRIKER II200$4 One Hour Highly Focused Development Personal Sessions
- Instruction For Every Level of Experience
- Utilizing All Available Apparatus
- Bags, Mitts, Paddles, and yes Noodles!
PERSONAL: STRIKER I120$2 One Hour Development Focused sessions
The Troublemaker SHO320$Every monthThe Quickest Advancing, Goal Attaining Workout Plan.
- 8 Specially Designed Sessions for Competitive Fighters
- Dedicated to Results! Super High Output (S. H. O.)
- Plus 8 High Intensity Fitness workouts
- You Want It- You Get It!
Clubber I90$Every month8 High Powered Calorie Burning and Conditioning Sessions
- Designed For All Fitness Levels
- Enjoy Learning With Others While Getting in Great Shape
The Contender III145$Every monthDesigned for All Levels of Experience, Unmatched Conditioning and Positive Results!
- 12 Boxing Fitness Sessions Focused on Full Body Conditioning
- Skill Building, Speed Bag, Heavy Bag, Double End Bag etc.
Contender IV165$Every monthDesigned for All Levels, a Well Rounded Experience
- Two Custom Personal Sessions A Month
- Eight High Intensity Fitness Sessions
- Everything Needed to Create Positive Development
The Excalibur250$Every monthThe Premium Training Experience, 4 Personal Sessions Along With 8 High Intensity Fitness Sessions
- All Areas of Boxing and Striking Are Thoroughly Addressed
- Focus on Conditioning Where Nothing Is Overlooked
- Double End Bags, Slipping Bags, Spar Bars, Speed Bags etc...
- Movement Combined with Theory and Combination Punching
- Winning Strategies that can Provide Positive Results
FALL FITNESS SPECIAL120$2 MONTHS MEMBERSHIP UP TO 24 SESSIONSValid for 2 months
- Up to 3 Times a Week Boxing Skills, Cardio and Core Workout
- Bring Your Gloves, Jump Ropes and Yoga Matts
- Ask About Our (Exclusive) Loyalty Program !!!
Youth Boxing I80$Every monthUp To (12) One Hour Development Focused Sessions Per Month
- Sign in for Sessions:
- Saturday and Sunday at 10AM Wednesdays at 5:30pm
- Footwork, Heavy bags, Speed bags, Double End bags and more.
- Build skills to Springboard to the next level.
BOXING GYM MEMBERSHIPS
Individual one-on-one session with Head Trainer/Coach Pedro Baca. Personalized workout with your targeted goals in mind. Baca has over forty years of experience. These sessions will expand your knowledge, enhance your skills, and quicken your development. For professionals and amateurs.
Must schedule sessions directly with Coach Pedro Baca. Call/text (505) 410-3116 to book.
WE SUPPORT BOXING IN DENVER
Troublemaker Gym is proud to be the home of the new DENVER ROCKS team! This team is comprised of Denver youth, female, and male athletes ranging in age from fifteen years old and up. To support and promote each athlete individually, the team size stays between 10-15 athletes.
The DENVER ROCKS is a Denver, Colorado-based amateur boxing team. The ROCKS’ boxing program has a long history dating back to the 1960s. The team produced professional boxers such as Ron Lyle, Lonnie Smith, Larry Bonds, and many more. These athletes along with others became world-class contenders and Champions. This elite team was led by Bobby Lewis, Olympic and multiple WBC World Champion coach. One of Bobby’s top amateur athletes at the time was Pedro Baca, an ambitious boxer from Westminster, Colorado. Along with many others, he mentored Pedro to achieve many state, regional and national appearances and titles.
In honor of this legendary Trainer and numerous Athletes from the 60s, Coach Pedro Baca decided to restore The DENVER ROCKS boxing team in 2020.
Call or text for sponsorship opportunities or to donate to the team!